Elemental
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jail Bird

2 posters

Go down

The Jail Bird Empty The Jail Bird

Post by kaiyo Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Kaiyo sighed, runnign her finger along the wall as she walked down the hallway of the jail; slightly pissed off. The blonde girl had been charged as a high ranking officer for the Fire Nation, but her young age left her with the less 'fun' jobs, such as visiting the Fire Nation Jail. Surrounded by 5 useless guards for protect the small girl glanced left and right into each cell as she went. 'Seriously who here is that dangerous?'. In fact Kaiyo knew of one person, a water nation fighter who had been extemely hard to capture. Ruffling the back of her hair the young fighter sighed, 'When can i get a decent fight again?'she called over her shoulder lazily, one of the butch men followed answering in a respectful tone, 'Well Princess, Queen Azula has commanded we keep you within our nation for the time being' Kaiyo cleanched her fist angrily, she hadn't spoken to her sister for over a year and still she was ordering her about.

Just around the corner, thats where the water nation girl was.
kaiyo
kaiyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Jail Bird Empty Re: The Jail Bird

Post by Cayla Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Cayla was sitting in her cell, wearing prisoner robes and a look of boredom on her face. She was busy planning her escape. 4 year into the planning and she was finally going to leave this place. She heard a couple of foot steps coming around the corner, this was nothing new the Princess was coming to watch her. It was the only correspondence she ever got, so it was fun to speak to the little fire girl.

She stood up, dusted herself off and walked towards the bars as the congregation came around the corner. Good morning.. Little Hot heads.. how are you.. on this dank morning. She smiled a smile as she watched for any adverse expressions.
Cayla
Cayla
Cryo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiyo Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Kaiyo stared blankly at the annoying woman, Little and hot head was enough to make the girl want to slam open the jail door and knock the living daylights out of the water prsioner; but Kaiyo had long since been ounished for mentioning such actions, 'Mornin Cayla, hows it going behind bars for yet another eternity?' she smirked, kaiyo had in fact never minded speaking to Cayla, despite how annoyign and rude she was she at least was a bit of fun. Kaiyo glanced between the men surrounding her as she stepped closer to the bars that seperate the pair, Kaiyo had read Cayla's record, or rather been made to, but the fact that she was one year older than her had always annoyed the blonde girl, 'Well guess what i got made Fire Guardian so i might not see you again' she smirked, a glimer of pride running along her face as she awaited a response.
kaiyo
kaiyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayla Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:43 pm

Cayla looked at the young princess, her face alight when she heard about her new position. Well Congratulations... I'm glad your finally being promoted.. some of the other prisoners were complaining about seeing your face every day.. but don't worry.. I stood up for you. She smiled a bit and stood back, looking around the cage. Ya know... I'm thinking of leaving this place soon... getting kinda bored being behind bars.. She turned around to face Kaiyo and snapped her fingers as a gust picked up in the room, wrapping around her. The gale blocked her body from view, as she changed her form. When the gale vanished she looked exactly like the queen. If I never see you again Little Sister.. remember.. that.. I had fun with our little chats. She fell back laughing as she reverted to her original form, still laughing.
Cayla
Cayla
Cryo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiyo Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Kaiyo was flown back into the wall, the back of her head bleeding as the girl changed into her sister, Kaiyo clenched her fist tightly and leapt back up to her feet. 'I have been wanting to fight you for so long!' she yelled angrily at Cayla, throwing her right arm forwards as a steady stream of fire blazed along the air. Kaiyo leapt over the chunks of teh room that had been shot down from the wind attack, quickly unstheathing her blade as she sliced it down onto the evil water girl's shoulder, 'And don't you dare try and be Azula again'her blue eyes takign on a shade of red as she glared at her opponent.
kaiyo
kaiyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayla Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Cayla looked at her shoulder, mildly marking the blade deep into her skin. It hurt yes but it was nothing compared to a real battle. She smiled at the fire princess and moved closer to her, grinding the blade deeper into her arm. Your not good enough... grow up a bit.. and stop being such a hot head... and maybe.. I'll take you on. She kissed the princess on the lips and smiled. Pulling away, she pushed Kaiyo in the chest, freeing herself of the blade. She stepped away from the princess and ran down the hall, getting cheers and applause as she went.

Don't worry! I'll be back for you guys.. I swear it. She made her way up the stairs and down a long hallway. Making her way through a series of mazes she finally stopped and changed her shape once more, to that of a handmaiden working in the palace. Slowing down with her run she calmly walked throughout the palace, trying to find the exit.
Cayla
Cayla
Cryo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiyo Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Kaiyo skidded backwards along the ground, she really hated Cayla. The small girl gripped her Katana tighter as she skidded around the corner, the cheering and applauding stopping as she ran, the angry girl shooting fire into each of the cells as she went. Pride seemed to simply get in the way of things, So Kaiyo didn't hold it tightly in her opionion; she would never however run away from a fight like the coward of a prisoner. The girl had been continually warned of being a hot head, and jumping to quickly into combat, but Kaiyo didn't care. She knew she would be held personally responsible for Cayla's escape, which meant it would also be her job to kill her.

Following the sound of footsteps Kaiyo leapt over a patrolling guard and slowled her sprint down to a jog as she reached the palace. Panting heavily the girl desperately glanced around the servants working outside, 'Shit!' she called loudly, digging her blade into the green grass as she fell back onto the ground. 'I'm so dead' she moaned up to the sky, teh gril was fairly certain the events that had just occured would lead to her finally talking to her sister again, and not in a good way.
kaiyo
kaiyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayla Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:36 pm

Cayla turned around, smiling as the Fire Princess fell into the ground, cursing her luck. Cayla still playing the part of a Handmaiden walked over to the princess and tried to help her. Oh my.. Princess are you okay? What has you troubled, might it be the escaped prisoner? The Water Princess? Cayla smiled a bit as she helped Kaiyo stand up and handed her, the katana. Cayla snapped her fingers as her body reshaped to it's original form, without the gale of wind. Why hello princess, are you ready to have a civilized battle?

She took a few steps back, as she morphed her clothes into her regular clothes. She didn't have her tonfa so she wouldn't be able to battle Kaiyo on fair ground, but it didn't really matter. I'll fight you.. if you give me my Tonfa... How about that?
Cayla
Cayla
Cryo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiyo Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Kaiyo sighed heavily as she servant helped her to her feet, an unusual occurance at the very least. The girl stared blankly into her eyes for a moment before she switched back into Cayla. Kaiyo smirked up at her, 'you really think your the one calling the shots here, you just walked into the fire nation palace' Kaiyo said in as calm a tone as she could manage, although she knew she was just stalling, the blonde girl was in fact teh Nations bect fighter, and Kaiyo had her doubts about beating her.

The small girl stepped closer, staring up at Cayla as she spoke, 'But if you really want a fair fight i guess i wouldn't want to win without you working at full capacity'. Kaiyo spun her blade in her hand, the two ribbons dancing along the air as she did so. 'And for future reference don't call me princess'
kaiyo
kaiyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayla Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Cayla smiled brightly as Kaiyo accepted her conditions. She looked around the castle for a bit before turning back to Kaiyo. I wouldn't care... If I was facing a Million of you... You know you can't beat me... I'm better conditioned. She laughed a bit derisively as the handmaidens ran off to call guards or something. I want my Tonfa... and if you try to attack me before that... I'll kill you where you stand.

She shot Kaiyo a dark piercing glare that could rip through the heart of the evilest King. Pulling away from the stare, her face returned to a smile as she waited for those guards to come. Hey... what is it with you and Azula.. shouldn't you two be all lovey dovey... I mean.. she wouldn't shut up whenever I spoke to her.. all she would say was Kaiyo this and Kaiyo that.. it was quite annoying. Cayla played on the fact that she knew Azula, to mess with Kaiyo's Head. Rage was ones biggest weakness, and Cayla knew this for sure.
Cayla
Cayla
Cryo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiyo Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Kaiyo smiply smiled at Cayla, 'You can try to kill me' she smirked. A sea of guard appeared from the palace, rushing around the pair as Kaiyo held her stance, not breaking eyes contact with Cayla as she spoke. Her Katan's chinking slightly as the girl gripped it tightly, speaking in a cold manner to Cayla, 'I told you to leave Azula out of this'. The guards didn't move, keeping their order around the pair as Kaiyo spoke, still kepping eyes contact, 'Bring her weapons out' .

A year had passed since the girl had even spoke to her elder sister, and despite her orders to protect Kaiyo they hadn't spoken; Kaiyo wasn't even sure what her sister thought of her anymore. The back of her head was still bleeding as the girl blinked hard, being thrown into a wall wasn't so healthy.
kaiyo
kaiyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayla Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Cayla looked around as the guards finally brought out her tonfa. She took them from a guard and jumped at him, making him flinch. She smiled as she remembered this old childhood joke. Two for flinching.. She adjusted her grip on her weapons and began swinging them through the air, hitting them against each other and testing their capacity. Stepping back she blew two kisses at the guard who looked, extremely uncomfortable.

Looking back at Kaiyo, she turned to her opponent and bowed, showing respect. She didn't care if Kaiyo did it back, she just wanted to agitate her some more. Straightening her self out, she got in to a fighting stance, bouncing back and forth on her legs, ready to spring at any time. Waiting on you, Kaiyo.
Cayla
Cayla
Cryo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiyo Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Kaiyo bowed slowly, her cold glare piercing through Cayla's eyes as the girl smirked, 'Well if your done flirting with the furniture' she smirked, glancing at the blushing guard. 'I hope 4 years in prison hasn't made you rusty'. Kaiyo glanced down at her blade as lgithning and fire erupted from the handle, circulating its shiny metal as she girl lost her feet for a moment, the wound at the back of her head pulsing through her body the small girl leapt into the air.Landing the other side of Cayla, bring her Katana diagonally down at her back before the agile girl dropped, swiping her leg along the girl's feet before leaping back. 'Get ready to go back to your cell' she smiled sweetly, Kaiyo didn't have the heart to kill...anyone.
kaiyo
kaiyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayla Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Cayla through a lazy cut towards her back, missing as Kaiyo ripped into her back. She was swept off of her feet, being thrown to the ground with a smile on her face. This might not be too bad of a warm up. Before her back hit the ground, her feet did, and she powered backwards, skimming across the surface without touching it. She slammed the hilts for her tonfa into the ground, throwing her upwards. She landed on a guards shoulders and smiled. Viola! A bit rusty but hey.. Cayla jumped off of the guard, moving towards Kaiyo slowly.

Swinging both of her blades she swept up a gale which she used to propel her farther into the air. Clapping her blades together, she twirled and flew towards the ground, spinning rapidly, creating a tornado around her. When she hit the ground the wind swept out rapidly knocking everyone around her off of their feet. She stood up and cracked her neck, looking for Kaiyo. I hope you know.. I'm going easy on you..
Cayla
Cayla
Cryo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiyo Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Kaiyo winced as she was rocketed backwards, tumbling backwards along the ground as the girl frowned. Slowly moving her hand to the back of her head, the girl sighed at the blood that had transferred onto her finger wiping it on the grass Kaiyo stood up. Smiling back at Cayla, Kaiyo was really starting to get annoyed with her.

The small girl didn't move for a moment longer, and eerie silence settling along the grounds as Kaiyo slowly walked closer to Cayla, 'So how do you know Azula?' her tone was lower as the girl stopped just a few meters away from Cayla. 1 year older and already experienced with severe battle and war, even with all her training Kaiyo couldn't win, but she'd damned if she went down without a fight.
kaiyo
kaiyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayla Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Cayla looked at Kaiyo for a bit, thinking about how she knew Azula. Well of course, she met her once back on 'The Field'. They spent hours and hours talking and talking about each others lives. They were both young, and the war between their peoples hadn't reached their ears yet. It was a happy time for her, and now they were complete enemies, it almost brought a tear to her eyes.

Returning to reality she looked at Kaiyo. Next time you see her... ask her... I'd rather not bore you with the details.. With that Cayla smiled, and turned around, walking to leave the palace. She wasn't going to kill Kaiyo, but if she came after her, she'd have to hit her with a 'False Fang'. That'd give her enough time to leave.
Cayla
Cayla
Cryo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiyo Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:49 pm

Kaiyo shook her head slowly, the guards staring at her as she spoke, 'You really think your leaving so easily? And here i thought you were smart'she giggled, gently flicking forwards her wrist as the guards raced after Cayla. Kaiyo shuffled her stance, throwing her Katana down as a wave of fire erupted from the tip of the blade at shot towards her retreating enemy. Not waiting for the attack to even land

Kaiyo raced after her, 'What kind of coward leaves a fight?' she yelled, releasing her grip of her blade as she threw it towards Cayla's back. The guards had already engulfed the prisoner, but Kaiyo wasn't so foolish to think that would have any affect other than slowing her down.
kaiyo
kaiyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayla Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Cayla was starting to get annoyed to say the least. When the guards approached her, she twirled her tonfa around and around in circles hitting each and every guard, in certain spots. When she finished each guard was dead. She jumped up to avoid the flame torrent which char broiled the bodies. She landed on her feet, turning towards Kaiyo. She caught her blade in her hands and held it there for a moment.

She threw the blade into the ground, letting it pierce the soft grass. Cayla stepped towards Kaiyo, the dark pyre of flames behind her, just making her visage all the more frightening. She put two of her fingers together, creating an ice casing. Making her way to the fire princess she jabbed at her 5 times around the chest. She only needed to land one jab, and at this range it was bound to hit. The hit would knock Kaiyo out, making her escape easier.
Cayla
Cayla
Cryo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiyo Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:15 am

Kaiyo didn't flinch, as Cayla stood ominously in front of her, the girl didn't show any signs of fear. She wasn't afraid, Kaiyo knew they'd fight again, and that next time she'd win. Turning on the ball of her foot as the first weapon slid through the air, Kaiyo jumped over the second attack, landing too slowly as she took the remaining three hits. A pool of blood seeping along the grass where she lay, Kaiyo was still cursing herself continually as she blacked out. She was going to be in so much trouble for letting their strongest prisoner escape.
kaiyo
kaiyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayla Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:20 am

Cayla looked down at Kaiyo. For a hothead she put up a decent fight. Maybe in a couple months, if she learned to control that anger. Cayla turned on her heels, whistling, as she walked out past the pyre of still burning bodies and all of the half conscious handmaidens. All in all it was a good day. She made a new friend, had a bonfire and saw a new and exciting palace.

She stopped as she reached the main gate. Did she really want to leave this place behind. 3 square meals a day, daily interaction with royalty. She never had to do anything for herself. This place was kinda like paradise. Thinking for a few moments... she took a heavy swing with one of her tonfa and cut the main entrance in half so no one could follow. Alright bye. Turning on her heels she left the palace heading towards The Field.
Cayla
Cayla
Cryo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum